Monday, October 17, 2011

Judgement Day

Yes the time's come.... I get judged tomorrow. The event happens through 5 hectic days. 5 Days of no sleep, no rest and a lot of stress. Don't know why but my mind's peaceful now.....kinda 'all is well' mode. Major memories whiz past my mind but i simply can't seem to focus on anything at the moment. A type of cerebral ataxia. I might make it through this time but to what extent? When will this struggling come to an end? I had my chance and I blew it. I feel ignored and depressed. Well actually not depressed but still caught between two worlds. I feel I'm having opium induced psychedelic thoughts although i haven't been in a mile radius of weed / opium. Well even that's not an accurate statement... my roomie is a major consumer:). He just wants to be happy all the time.
Yes, coming back to my miserable life .... I just wanna go home...hug my girl .....eat my mom's food and have a nice sleep on my bed. In this place everything's so complicated and everyone's so important. They can't even appreciate a good joke anymore.:(
Even then when I sit and think about it ..... its just a stupid mid term exam ...and I did write all this to waste both your and my time... Ciao:)

1 comment:

sruthi jayachandran said...

we are waiting here for u sid! :) come back the earliest! :)