Monday, August 8, 2011

Inexperienced Writer

Two months into this new course, I realize that I've been wasting my life entirely on something useless.And that something is - Education. I find studies to be resource consuming and stress - giving. Why would people study when they could do the same through experience?

I'm saying all this since i realized my true calling- Music. I've been born to do music. NO, on a much serious note I think that half of the world's population should stop studying and start looking for experience.

Why would an inexperienced person like me...start preaching, you would wonder!! Well , I've been doing an MBA course for the past two months...And the only word I've been hearing is EXPERIENCE!! well i do lack that but do you people have to rub it my face?? When you study management the teacher says EXPERIENCE , when you study Finance the teacher says EXPERIENCE .... Even my fellow classmates boast about their experiences. IF you people like to have experienced people then why would you take in inexperienced graduates like me into your college...Just to make me feel bad eh??? Anyway the plans working out...I already feel like running away and to work my ass out in some stupid corporate before i come back and show them who's Boss!!... I'm no quitter and I'll fight against the system. I just wish more people would do the same..Then maybe we could form unions and conduct strikes and go for rally..and have lime juice together ..Free lime juice means everyone perks up..right...??? ASSHOLES!!! :P

No comments: