Monday, December 26, 2011

The Theif

in my room ... no one was der
so wen i came to my room... isaw the bathroom was lokd frm inside\
no one uses it othr tan me or amma
so i cald amma..
but no one responded
i told achan in d next room
he came running
he thot it was some theif out to get the gold
and thn ..... i cud hear bathroom noises... an i was pretty sure a theif wudnt use d bathroom
and thn ... my dad kickd open the door
and wat do v see...
appooppan crouching for cover
he s lyk... taazhe ammmooomma odnu..so....
ningal vilichadu njn ketilla
he s never coming upsatirs agn
he literally sat on d floor and myt have got the shock of his lifetym
luckily he s still alive
he s lyk... wondering shud i hide 'ente avidem' or my toothless mouth
u shid never curse like this booo
he cudnt evn run

No comments: