Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cupid's Arrow

I am not sure if der is a baby with wings anywhere up there and if he has those tiny bow and arrows....But im sure about one thing....if he's there the guy knows to shoot....he has struck me  once...alla...twice.....alla....three times. My  heart is bleeding ..pain is shooting up my feet.. my eyelids are feelin heavy...i cant even take a bathe. ALl i can tink of is  her ...the goddess...tat she is...
Recently i saw  a film called Vaaranam  AAyiram. Ive started acting out the songs here...and the heroine is my pillow. I My mom tinks im crazy and my dad is searching his contact directory for a psychatrist's number.  Well my sis kinda understansds me...but still she tinks im over reacting. 
 
 The main problem is tat i wasnt even sure if i was in love till last Friday...wen somethin amazing happened. I used to have tis Thumping heart beat wen i tot of her...heard the sound of raindrps on my face...and her sweet smile. is tis love?
She is an angel...or is she? No, its not tat i doubt her....its just tat i belive a godess is far better tan an angel.she is simply gorgeous...she is..atleat thru my retinae.....well i dig each moment i spenyt wid her...and now i realize tat im in LOVE!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well well well sid!! way to go buddy....!! its the age u r in...een i've gone thru this....to be frank im in this feeling even....like u sed...certain songs remind me of a "someone special" waiting for me...somewhere....all u need is jus to reach out n find the person....


i think its true theres a lil angel flying around hitting ppl with its arrow...just wait for the right time n the right girl....u can give all ur love n care..which u have stored up all these days to her...make her feel that shes the only person...make her the happiest..!


everything will turn out fine sid...just have the patience...god has made one lucky girl just for u..!!

love u loads...
god bless..
regards,
chris :)

Nitin Sisupalan said...

excuse me... you are in what???

Nitin Sisupalan said...

dont be so high so early bro.

I used to get those thumps...

that too for two girls over the 4 year period...

and of all of you, you saw what happened no?

Neways. Rock on bro! :D

SID said...

dey thnx for bein concerned.....but i tink tis will end differently

Sid said...

dey...nitin...guess wat????
it dint

Unknown said...

once alla twice alla 3 times..!! ahem.. sherikkulla number njan paryandallo alle..??:D