Monday, October 4, 2010

Midnight Cravings!!!

Old people said "everything happens for ur own good"..and i used to laugh at them....but now i have started to believe in them. All this started on a Wednesday night(maybe around 10 30 or somethin)when i saw a love film on the tv. It was a cheesy Bollywood film, but then it made me think of my girl.... Yes so i started day(rather nyt) dreaming about her..oh her luscious lips,,.. her hair.. her sweet voice... oh my gawd...!!! U myt think im a hopeless jerk.. but all i wanted to do was meet her and talk to her and...
hey!! wait a sec.. how could i meet her in the middle of the night...shit!!! I actually made up all kind of weird plans in my mind so tat i could silently creep out of my house and go visit her house at around 12. i wud go near her bedroom window(i was sure tat she had no dogs) and call her in her mob no..and she wud open her window..and we could talk till the sun woke up. i dint even realize tat her house is so far away and if i had to go silently ...i wud have to leave on foot and stuff...
Any way i made up my mind...got up.. went to take a quick shower..after all im goin to visit my girl... used lotta perfume.. shower etc etc.. dressed up decently...put my shoes on... then i waited..for my parents to sleep. As soon as i heard my dad;s snore i silently went downstairs and suddenly something flashed in my mind.
Conscience:hey this is wrong ..u r cheating ur parents.. they did not bring u uop for all tis.
But wat the hell..i never listned to my consciene
then it advised me...atleast call her and tell tat u r coming..so she'll stay awake...
ya ryt ..how come i forgot..so i crept backi nto my parents room and took my dads(myn never had balance)mob.....and dialled her no..beep beep the user u r trying to call is busy on another call ...please try again after sometym..:O :O :O
WTF??? at 12 am in the morning???? and she told me tat she was goin to bed early... after 10 mins (after coming up with a lot of rational explanations)i tried again...Switchd off..tat was it...i went back to my room...cahnged back into my night dress and send her 3 words so tat she would have a happy beginning to a new day.
next mornin my message read FUCK OFF BITCH!!!

7 comments:

Akshay said...

Well done my boy...
you made "The Gang" proud....

Vipin said...

Aliya.ithu lifeo atho chumma storya?

Rahul said...

dey ithu sherikum ullathana?

sruthi jayachandran said...

best!climax enik ishtapetu.:D sherikum nadane allalo alle?:P

Sid said...

thnx guys... ithu just imagination... not real lyf... raatri veruthe irunnappol tonniyada!!!

Unknown said...

it can happen any time.... unless and until u lose ur hope on her.. even in ur subconscious mind......

Sid said...

i thot it depended on my trust on her...ryt!!!/???