Monday, May 4, 2009

HEll Let Loose!!!

Ive been having an intusion about what's coming my way..for the past one month. I always dreamt about. Now suddenly it has dawned upon me. It isnt a surprise. I always knew that this would happen someday or another. Seperation is the way of LIFE....
Now that is just bull crap. You,ya YOU... can just shove it up your ass. I dont believe in that. YOu dont have to be seperated unless and until you become the 5 elements that you are made up of. All right, as most of you know i have this habit of messing up the order . So to start from the beggining....
I did have a Girlfriend. Well dont b too surprised, i can get one for me as well. She was the nicest lady in the whole wide world. Now, is it my fault that she is such a nice orthodox princess?? Or iit my fault that she was born before i was??? Is it my Fault that I'm always suppressed in this emotional cacophony???? Well i think NOT. And as a result of my so called ARROGANCE... GIrls watch out... im Single again...
But i think ive lost the power to trust. I can still Love someone...but I cant trust them anymore...
As a friend of myn rightly remarked.."Love is a flower in the garden of love...Once plucked it'll never grow back!!!"

9 comments:

ronnie said...

aliya nannayittundu...enikku pakuthiyum manasilakathathukondayirikkum...:D...ennalum..onnumillelum athrem english ezhuthiyille..hehe...

Rahul said...

ithu nee thannaanu ezhuthiyathu ennu vaayichaal vyaktham...koode gbyum undaarunnirikkum!!!

Sid said...

ede..nee avane veetil keeti tamasippichirunnadu kondu ..available aayilla

Rahul said...

hehe...yo!!!

Nitin Sisupalan said...

:D

Unknown said...

satyam..!! english okke kuthi irunu padichekkuvaanallo.. :P.. ethra divasam eduthaliya?? :D

NIX said...

very naice blog!!!

vijaygopal said...

nice work man

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that singular model. The prices as regards the shoes were approximately 350 bucks on every site. But completely I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what do you think?