Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sign of d puke!

Ya tats rt....a guy puked all over me...odanda..tat was yrs ago...wen i was 8 yrs old. Lemme tell the story frm the beginning. I always had dis habit of messin up d order to confuse the readers, this tym ive made up my mind 2 change tat habit.
In our school v were allowed colour clothes only on special occasions..lyk youth fest or ,last days of xams and so on. It was a fyn morning and i tink it was the last day of onam xam in 3 rd std. I was lukin all sexy in a mickey mouse t shirt and grey jeans and a nice overcoat...oh man!! did i luk gud or wat! U shud have seen me.. I luked lyk amir+sharukh+john. Anyway i was in bus no 2...and my gang had 3 oder members as well. A lean guy called Jobin, Fat guy named Arjun and our hero Mr X{ I am not mentionin his name for privacy reasons}. X luked lyk a 60 s movie star...wid curly oily hair and a weird voice. The worst part was he was a relative of myn...a traitor in my royal bloodline!
Anyways i had the window seat and jobin sat nxt 2 me. X stood opposte him while Arjun stood opposite 2 me. X was blabberin abt the kinda breakfast he had(v never studied in d bus...it was such a waste of tym).X told us he ate rice in the morn wid notin oder tan curd....and oh i forgot yesterdays fish curry.MAn!! isnt tis guy weird or wat! ANyway the trip was a bumpy one....After abt half an hour of travel v reached a particulary bad patch of road. X opened his mouth 2 say somethin...and thn all i rember is my mickey covered in whitish puke....he did eat curd wid his ryc. and frm the smelll i tink it was a week old fish curry. i luckily only a part of my leg and chest got hit...well Jobin was not tat lucky...even his eyes were covered in puke,....not 2 mention his mouth...actually jobin was a little pale complexioned...but now he looked all white...tanx 2 the curd. i noticed a grain of rice on Jobin head... didnt tis guy chew his fud??? YUK...how am i gonna show of....will they chuk me outta the bus..and all the guy cud say ws ....HEAVY BREAKFAST!! and flashed us d best grin evea!!!!

3 comments:

Sriram said...

dey.. sidhu alley?
good post man!

PS: Turn off that word verification... it's a pain to type iuweijdcq just to post a comment. You neednt be worried about blog-trolls at this early stage of ur blog!

SID said...

enikku atthu mattan arinjooda aliya...enlighten me

Sriram said...

settings tab in your blogger dashboard machu.. somewhere u'll see an option for "word verification for comments".. enikku exact aayittu ormayilla.. madi ;)

PS: Now i had to type "vggguxqq" :p