Friday, August 22, 2008

i am an inexperienced ass!!!

ya i admit it! i am inexperienced at bloggin! there i said it...enuf? actually more than 10 of my frnds have started bloggin since they got net connection....thn y shudnt i??? first of all i warn u all .....i am very weak at English....bad diction ....dont xpect hash bush english frm me......well I'm writin this 4 the fun of writin ...not 2 satisfy the readers...(well i hope there will b readers) .Secondly i'll use only chat lingo and tat's bcause i'm lazy....Thirdly i am doin this cause no one is chattin wid me on yahoo or orkut..if u want me 2 stop this madness thn start chattin wid me....especially gals....hehe

3 comments:

Unknown said...

[b]Awsum[/] intro bro ..[i]:P[/i]

Anonymous said...

wah....
suppper du[pper....

Syamnath JG said...

hey friend very much frank